Join our server on Discord

Dead Space: Many times Resident Evil's shock factor or Half Life revamp?
Dead Space was probably one of the first horror games I've played and loved for the 360. The gameplay is similar to those games that also have the over the shoulder idea, which is a little better than having a game like this be in a first person perspective.

Even though I myself completed the game twice, just to get all achievements. (Achievement whore...) I loved every moment the game had to offer.

Those sudden moments really make you work on thinking fast to save your ass. Especially those creatures that grab you and start dragging you toward the hole. Usually most would start aiming and spraying their shots for the glowing red sack, but will often miss. You need to just keep your cool when its happening so you can have a better shot and accuracy. Kinda seems like to me that the more shots you take, the faster it pulls you in.

As for most of the enemies, seems like they all have their own QTE's or mashing the button to get yourself free from the Necromorphs. Or their are just those that will kill you instantly if your not careful...

Overall I say the game is highly recommended. I can't wait for the upcoming Dead Space 2 :D
[Image: 2hrn80k.jpg][Image: 25hpq38.gif]
The Mod Squad
The OCA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dead Space: Many times Resident Evil's shock factor or Half Life revamp? - by Gol22 - 06-02-2010, 04:46 PM