Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
*Outside the school*

Kou paused as he glanced around the gate for a moment deciding on his best point of entrance. The gate was a standard 5 ft fence, but from his experience the school may have an alarm on it. Then again, this school wasn't fort knox and he was probably over thinking it. He took a few steps back for a running start and rushed the fence. He stepped on a rock near the gate giving him more height as he leap over the gate and rolled into his landing. "Perfect." he grinned, "I guess I haven't lost my touch." he said dusting off his jacket.

He made his way to the basketball court and grinned wider. A lone ball was left by the net probably from someone out of the PE classes. "Man my luck keeps getting better and better. Wonder if I'll get a lovely girl to show up." he paused looking around as though he had made a wish, but he could only hear the sound of crickets.

"Oh well can't blame a guy for trying." he chuckled as he took the ball and started to shoot some hoops.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror. - by DrakeZero - 05-31-2010, 02:52 AM