Join our server on Discord

ADaD Side Story: Facing the Darkness of Fate...
Alicia sensed the cage reforming around them, but it was too wide of an area to safly evade it. The cage quickly shrunk down to the size of a room this time and seemed stronger than before.

"No... We were free once..." Alicia whispered to herself. Looking back to Stella, she looked worried. "Can you use the power of electricity or light?" She asked her friend. "I do have an idea, but I will need your help." Looking around she could almost sense other people out there but can't figure out who.

Jaden stopped for a moment, hearing something move nearby. Seeing that it seemed to head in the same direction he was going he walked on, soon coming up to Alias, Facade and a cat girl he hasn't seen before... Maybe another creation from Jasper with his interest in that field of animals. "If you wish to speak to someone..." Jaden said as he approached them calmly, left hand in his pocket. "I think I can suffice." He looks over to the two cyborgs. "First, why are you two taking so long to return what's mine?" Jaden asked, raising an eyebrow.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: ADaD Side Story: Facing the Darkness of Fate... - by Chaotic Phoenix - 05-28-2010, 02:48 PM