Join our server on Discord

Graduation
As I sit here in Iceland and type this, I will be graduating in a few hours. One book closes, and another one begins.

And I confess it's pretty scary, but am releaved as hell that this part is over. I now no longer have to go to school, I've studied what is obligated to me, but that doesnt mean I will stop here. Next stop, is to try and get into the art university here in Iceland. There is a new program being started, created by various companies such as CCP, the Icelandic game company that created the online video game EVE. Its a two year program with a Diploma at the end of it, and with that, it should increase my chances of getting into another art university in Florida, to learn Game Art.

And if I dont get in the university here, well...its not the end of the world. I will have to wait a whole year before trying again, but in that time I can still go to art classes in the school here, take an extra semester which I have applied just in case. I can work on getting even better, to prepare myself for the future.

Its been a long, hard road for me. Not so long ago that I, and many others would never have believed I'd be able to graduate. Not so long ago that I had zero confidance and ambition in myself, was just going through the motions, not really caring. But that has changed. I have changed. Still a lot for me to travel, but I am well on my way.

Anyway, the graduation will be in a few hours, big day in my life, and the future is looking both frightening and exciting at the same time. I do wonder where I will be a year later, but I guess I'll eventualy find out.
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Graduation - by Icelandic_Boy - 05-27-2010, 08:54 PM
RE: Graduation - by Yumi - 05-27-2010, 09:01 PM
RE: Graduation - by grandphoenix1 - 05-27-2010, 10:08 PM
RE: Graduation - by Icelandic_Boy - 05-28-2010, 04:22 AM
RE: Graduation - by grandphoenix1 - 05-28-2010, 11:21 AM
RE: Graduation - by Frisk E. Coyote - 05-28-2010, 06:19 AM
RE: Graduation - by Icelandic_Boy - 05-28-2010, 10:49 AM
RE: Graduation - by UnknownH - 05-28-2010, 01:19 PM
RE: Graduation - by Icelandic_Boy - 05-28-2010, 09:28 PM