Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
With haste, Hakatsu took Ayami's hand and shook it gently. Though he didn't care for interactions with people, this girl seemed nice enough. "My name is Inagawa Hakatsu. It is a pleasure to meet you," he introduced himself and bowed again slightly. He looked up at the fellow of the bunch. He had the most startling emerald eyes. They were very pleasant. "You must have seen me around. At school, I'm either on the second floor with you folks or I'm in the music room which was where I was headed now." He stalled. What was he supposed to do now? The Music Club didn't meet until later in the week. Did they know that? Of course not. Why would they concern themselves with that? For all they knew, there could be a surprise meeting today. He reprimanded himself for the stupid remark. What would they think of his plan if they knew? Surely he couldn't tell them about it.

The white-haired boy shook his head for a second. He had to change the subject. Maybe he could switch the target from him to them? "So, yes. The Music Club is my only club. What about you fine folks? Normally, people do not hang around afterschool unless they have to. Are you guys in any clubs?" It was at this time that he most appreciated his voice. It had remained the same throughout the short conversation. There was no way it would give away how nervous he truly was.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror. - by Masquerade - 05-26-2010, 10:00 AM