Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
Ayami noticed the young man tripping over himself at the sight of her. She couldn't help but crimson her cheeks lightly. "Oh, it's okay." She then offered Hakatsu her hand for a friendly handshake. "I'm Ayami...just transferred here yesterday. And what may I call you?" She was a bit surprised by his outlandish appearance once her eyes gazed down and observed her fellow Sophomore. His snow white hair really struck out her. His flustered demeanor made him rather charming as she offered him a small smile with her handshake.

Meanwhile, Shirou nodded towards the principle and told him, "It will be fine. We'll get some studying in and go home, I'll make sure of it." After reassuring the principal, the thin senior looked towards the other students in the study group and felt slightly overwhelmed by their high energy. Speaking to Hoshi, Daisy, and the others, and asked them, "So what are we studying first anyways?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror. - by Crimson Fox - 05-26-2010, 08:54 AM