Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
Hakatsu finally finished his song. A few students nearby gave him some smiles. He didn't acknowledge them. The reason why he played music was not merely for enjoyment, nor touching the hearts of others. The true reason was that the tunes rocked his very soul. He sought solace in the fragile notes that could change in an instant. It refreshed him and filled him with vigor. Music was all he had in life, if you didn't count the rich foster parents who spoiled him constantly. One of the good qualities of Hakatsu was that he wasn't very materialistic. He appreciated the things he had, but he didn't need them. He would be happy with anything he had, but it was only possible for him to take this standpoint because he used to have nothing.

Suddenly, he put his violin away and stood up. He didn't want the memories to come back. "This isn't the appropriate place to play," he mumbled to himself, walking slowly down the hallway and looking at the floor. "I can hide out in the music room until later." He continued to walk until he bumped into something and ended up stumbling back a bit. Luckily, he wasn't rushing. He blinked his eyes and looked to see what he had run into. It was a girl. Her elegant, long, red hair contrasted greatly with her clothing which was more on the darker side. She was taller than he was and she seemed to be quite fit. It was no wonder he almost ended up falling over. Hakatsu had quickly regained his balance and bowed in apology. "I am very sorry for that," he said solemnly. "I should have been watching where I was going. I typically do not make such mistakes, but..." He cursed himself mentally for allowing his thoughts about things like Phantom to overtake him.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror. - by Masquerade - 05-26-2010, 06:25 AM