Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
Principal Onizuki stopped in front of Hoshi, nodding at her explanation, but finished with a small head shake in negative, "It wouldn't be appropiate for girls your age to stay in the school so late after-classes. We don't know what's going on about this madman that's kidnapping students, Hoshi-chan. I'm afraid that, as your principal, I can't lay down with a clean conscience if I let you stay here late on your own," he finished.

Yui popped up beside Daisy, "Pleaaaaaseeee?!" she held her hands together, faking tears and putting on her cutest face to complement her friend.

Principal Onizuki bounced in place. He couldn't say no to those faces, but it was still too big of a responsibility, "I'm afraid that I can't," but before he could finish, he noticed Samui asking the girls to join him, "Miyamoto-kun...?" he blinked, his stare jumping between Hoshi's and the other two girls. It then clicked in his head and he smiled, relieved he wouldn't have to feel bad for the girls, "Ah, well, hrrrm," he briefly thought to himself, seeming to be lost in deep thought. Eventually, he looked back at Hoshi, "If Miyamoto-kun is with you, I don't think you'd run into trouble late at night."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror. - by DragonMasterX - 05-25-2010, 07:38 AM