Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
Yui smiled at their plan in decision, but before she could say anything about how happy she was that they had made a new boy friend, he had left; hadn't even introduced himself properly. Yui didn't like that but, "He was really cute!" she giggled to the other girls, gathering in their female triangle for more planning. Hoshi's idea seemed to make sense, and at the same time made Yui feel embarrassed, "Uhm, I actually need help in understanding this week's homework, Hoshi-chan... Would the Principal let us stay late, though?" she asked as if trying to doubt their chances, but if Hoshi, a brain, said it would work, then it had to!

The Principal nodded to Shirou, perfectly aware of his condition. "Miyamoto-kun, if you're not feeling well, I could call your parents to come pick you up," he said, passing by the boy, "Just tell me if there's anything you need," he briefly smiled and continued his patrol towards the stairs to the second floor, passing by Hoshi's group.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror. - by DragonMasterX - 05-21-2010, 02:52 PM