Join our server on Discord

ADaD Side Story: Facing the Darkness of Fate...
Alicia saw her opening and quickly escaped before the net had a chance to close again. She held onto the tree from her feeler-limbs, using her hands to steady herself. Alicia smiled. "Th... thank you. Let's get out of here while... they are fighting." Alicia said in a whisper to Stella as she started moving upwards to another limb so they could cross trees quickly and quietly. "I'm Alicia." She said to the cat girl, looking back and seeing if she was still following her. The feeling she felt earlier felt stronger as the cat girl was closer to her. What does this mean...?

-(Something I noticed before where Alicia's Hymn was mistaken as an Arte, but it's actually a form of Song Magic, similar to that seen in Ar Tonelico 1. If the Song Magic User, a Reiventael in that game, is synchronized in mind and spirit to someone, their powers can grow to great proportions, but the power level depends on how close the pair are to each other, or rather, their true feelings for each other. >.<'' I did already have this set for Alicia before a stupid virus KOed everything and I lost that bit of data... )-
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: ADaD Side Story: Facing the Darkness of Fate... - by Chaotic Phoenix - 05-20-2010, 12:59 PM