Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
Daisy blushed furiously at being called beautiful, and by a cute senior boy at that!
"Uhm, yeah, i'm Daisy! Nice to meet you, Kou-sempai!" But she was distracted from him by a fight that erupted seemingly from nowhere. Grabbing Yui's arm, Daisy cried at the participants.
"No! You guys! Stop it!" But, it was unneeded, apparently, as a teacher soon turned up and put a stop to the brawling. After that, there was yet more drama, as that creep pronounced them on a death list!

"Yui-chaaaan~! I don't wanna die either!" Daisy bawled, jumping nervously up and down on the spot as she shared her fear with her friend.
"What are we gonna do?! I... I mean, the Phantom isn't real, so we've got nothing to worry about!" The green-haired girl said, her voice changing from terrified to only shaky as she tried to conceal her fear and act tough.
"Hey hey, you guys are stupid. Nobody is gonna die, so just go bald!" She said furiously, before marching away, dragging Yui behind her.

"Yui-chan, i think we should do some investigating! After all, if those creeps are really gonna talk to the Phantom, they'll have to use the computers here at night, right? We could see what happens? Although, coming here, alone at night... It's too scary!" Daisy babbled, unsure of how to act in such a horrible situation! Things were bad!

all i ever wanted was the world.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror. - by Mai - 05-19-2010, 09:35 AM