Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
(1st Floor Hall)

At last, there was mild peace. A few stragglers were still discussing the commotion, but the "main attraction" had most certainly vanished. It was a shame that so many people were giving their money away due to something that didn't exist. At least, that's what he guessed had happened. From a nearby group, he heard one girl talking about how she wasn't going to die because she gave her money, so Phantom would grant her forgiveness. It made him sick to his stomach, but his soda calmed him. They were treating this Phantom like a god or something. "How can they honestly stand there and immortalize something that doesn't even exist?" he asked to himself quietly while taking another sip of his drink. "Oh, how I wish there was something I could do. I wonder what leads the cops have found, if any, since the last time we heard anything from them. I suppose we'll just have to wait and find out..."

Standing up, he took one last swig of soda and crumpled the can before tossing it into the nearby recycling bin. He took his violin case off his shoulder and sat back down, lying the case in his lap. His heartbeat began to race; he could feel the soul of his violin resonating with his body. How it longed to be played! With a nod of his head, his decision was final. He would avoid going home for just this one day and make his way to the park to play in the rain, given he'd have to sit under one of the sheltered areas so his violin wouldn't get wet.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror. - by Masquerade - 05-19-2010, 07:04 AM