Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
Kou smiled and bowed once more. "Ah Yui, that's a very nice name, and please do not call me Senpai. I've never been one to like those titles the younger students always give me. Just calling me Kou is find." He glanced to Yui's friend, "And you must be a friend of Yui's Miss?"

Suddenly, Kou's attention was drawn away as a scuffle started between a senior and a sophomore. He watched with slight amusement as the terror filled the senior's eyes. Kou had seen him before in class, when he was awake, and his ideas about scamming the younger students over the phantom. It was rewarding to see that he was going to pay for it, but as soon as the teacher came in, Kou figured it would end and it did as the younger student let go of the senior and made his way to the washroom.

"Excuse me for a moment, Yui and uhm...Daisy was it? I will be sure to rectify my early departure from your gentle company soon." he winked and bowing once more as he walked to the washroom and by a seemingly crying fan. The boy seem to be busy whining about being ignored again to not notice Kou as he walked into the restroom and spotted the student. He waited a moment to see if he would notice the tattooed student, but after a few seconds, Kou decided to take the first step.

"Not bad, taking on a senior I mean." he smiled with his arms folded across his chest.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror. - by DrakeZero - 05-17-2010, 03:55 PM