Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
Suddenly, there was a commotion downstairs that broke the serenity of the second floor. Hakatsu sighed unhappily. What in the world is going on down there? he thought, slightly irritated. He was enjoying the quiet of the classroom along with the gloomy scenery he was gazing at through the window. However, it wasn't long before the commotion seemed to die down. Good. I didn't have to get up. A boy ran into the class and rushed right over to Hakatsu.

"Hey! Are you nuts or something?!" he exclaimed, his face slightly dripping with sweat and his hair a mess. "You missed a fight!"

Hakatsu scoffed at the boy. "Natazuki-san, I would appreciate you not shouting at me," he replied coldly and stared into Natazuki's eyes. "It's just a primitive clash between to idiotic barbarians. I do not need to know, nor do I care to know what it was about." His attention turned back to the window. It was meant to end the conversation, but the kid refused to let down.

"It was about Phantom," Natazuki stated simply, hoping to catch Hakatsu's attention. He did.

"Phantom, you say?" Hakatsu asked, curiosity creeping in with his standard grimace. "I don't care about that illusion. The cops cannot find who did it, so people created Phantom to place the blame on. He isn't real."

Natazuki seemed crushed. "Y-yeah. You're right." With that, he turned around slowly and walked away. He wouldn't be bothering Hakatsu for a while, but Hakatsu knew he'd be back. But was the deal with this Phantom? How could something that didn't even exist cause this much chaos?
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror. - by Masquerade - 05-17-2010, 02:48 PM