Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
Name: Hoshi Nakamura
Physical Description: Hoshi stands at five feet three inches tall and has a slender build. She has bright blue eyes, long brown hair, and very pale skin. 28 inch chest with C cup breasts, 27 inch waist, and a nice round ass. When not in her school uniform she tends toward loose fitting clothing that hides her figure, instead of showing it off like most have urged her to do on many occasions.
Psychological Description: In most situations Hoshi is quiet and reserved, hesitating to offer her opinion on anything outside of academics. In class however, she tends to be the first one with the answer to any but the most difficult questions. She would prefer to avoid confrontation whenever possible, but when necessary, she would fight to the death to protect another.
Arcana: Strength (XII)
Weaponry of Choice: Books
Classroom 1-A

<1st floor hallway>

Hoshi had lingered a few moments after the last bell to put her books away. Which caused her to come out just at the end of the upperclassman's story about the Phantom. An internet ghost mercenary..? Who in their right mind would believe that? she thought as she listened intently.

Apparently more than I thought... she shrugged and walked away from the group. "There has to be a logical explaination for the murders.." she muttered to herself, not expecting a response, but as she was passing by another student she could easily have been overheard.

((Hori was the student I'm talking about, but others could overhear as well))
I am not Toph! I am Melon Lord! Muahahahahaha!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror. - by Mute Point - 05-17-2010, 12:41 PM