Join our server on Discord

Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror.
OOC: We've enough people to start! If more want to join, feel free to send me your profiles!

Let's start at school, just after the last bell for the day rung, okay? Also, as a default: Freshmen assist classes in the First Floor, Sophomores in the Second Floor and Seniors in the Third. There may be up to 3 divisions for each floor. This will come in handy for everyone who'd like to settle for any known contacts (other players' characters) or to state if they know anyone closely.

1-A: Yui.
1-B:
1-C:

2-A: Kaido.
2-B:
2-C:

3-A:
3-B:
3-C:

(Feel free to add yourselves)

Finally, as a courtesy to the SMT tradition: This is optional, but feel free to make use of japanese suffixes (-san, -sama, -chan, -kun, etc) or names for everyday stuff. Japanese talking isn't necessary and isn't advisable, but if you've played Persona 3 or 4, you know what I'm talking about.

IC:

Prologue: The Phantom.

It wasn't a very nice day. People could hear thunder outside, but it had been to be expected; it had been raining hard during the morning and even though the rain had left by the middle of class, the clouds seemed to like their position above the city. The sky was darkened above the campus and the thunder seemed to advice everyone to get their umbrellas ready.

(C.D. High: 2nd Floor halls)

As the bell rung, Kaido Ikazuchi casually walked out of his classroom, looking as somber as everyday. Fiddling with his house keys in his right pocket, the young but tall man passed over his locker and swiftly cranked his neck to watch outside the window: Gloomy day, possibly a rainy one soon. Thunder roared outside as he took care of his things, stored his books, grabbed the ones he needed to take back home under his arm and slammed the locker shut. Beneath the door an unfamiliar face greeted the gray-haired boy with a loud: "KAIDO-SAMA! I've been waiting for you!! Why haven't you replied to my text messages?!" the young male almost hysterically shouted.

Kaido indifferently gave his back to this new comer and looked back for a brief moment, "I don't think I know you, and I'd been in class; can't use my cell phone there."

The young male felt like breaking apart after Kaido's nonchalance, dramatically holding up his arms as if he was evading several arrows and daggers aimed at him, "Wh-wh-whaaaa-what do you mean, Kaido-sama?! I'm your personal faaan! Tomichika Udo!" he said with tears in his eyes, holding his fist up in the air, his short red hair fluttering as thunder conveniently and complementarily crashed in the background. As he re-opened his brown eyes, though, he saw Kaido approaching the stairs a good distance away from him, "ACK! IGNORED AGAIN...!" he softly groaned as he deflated comically, a small blue hue painting above his head, "But not this time!! I must inform Kaido-sama of the danger he's in!" he jumped back to his feet, speeding after Kaido.

(First Floor: Classroom 1-A)

Yui gingerly put away her books into her bag as the bell rang, singing to herself as she got ready to leave. It was going to be a great day, she looked left and right to see if there was anybody around she could talk to, not wanting to keep her cheerfulness to herself. Popping a small bubble-gum drop into her mouth, pink tutti-frutti flavored of course, she got up and left for the exit.

(First Floor: Halls)

Whispers and comments flooded the halls, startling Yui as several eyes fixed on her but rapidly went back into the circular group of students that seemed to be debating something. Some were upperclassmen, but most of them appeared to be Freshmen like her. She wondered what could be so important so she decided to join, and as she approached the circle she started to pick the comments up.

"Didja hear? Didja hear?" one of the voices rang, "She says she saw the Phantom! Says it really is a ghost! Scary!"

Another one intercepted, "Naw, can't be! She probably is still shaken up about her brother's death and is making up a story to calm herself."

"A ghost. Really? C'mon. Why would SHE make that up?" The talk continued to distort. This apparent female in one case had come to close contact with the Phantom, another said she was the Phantom herself, while others diagnosed emotional breakdown. The gossiping continued.

"Hah! You think that's a good one? Check it out," a senior student said, gathering attention all at once, "WE know of SOMEONE who knows how to summon the Phantom!"

Silence gathered attention this time. Nobody uttered a word, but a single awe-inspired "Oooooooh!" returned everyone to their gossipy moods. Even Yui who also had heard about the Phantom rumor was dead fixed on hearing it, but wasn't lost in it enough not to notice Kaido stepping next to her. Yui was about to scream in fear as she noticed him standing beside her just like that, without any hint of emotion in his expression, but she deduced he might be there to listen to the rumor as well.

Pleased with the attention he was receiving, the senior continued, "Oh yes. The Phantom... is a mysterious assassin for hire," he began, waving his arms around for dramatic effects, "Nobody knows who he really is... OR if IT is really a HE..." he cackled, looking quite somber all of a sudden, "But our sources say that if you go to the computer room at night and type "Come out to play, Phantom. We've your money." in one of the internet browsers... the Phantom will appear next to you, and do whatever you want!" he finished, getting gasps from a few, screams from some girls, Yui included. "Heh, but don't worry, the Phantom won't kill you, so long as you leave the money you promised him!" he laughed, content with the reactions he was getting as he folded his arms and proudly raised his chin. "What do you think of that? My group and I have been researching him for weeks EVER since the first mysterious murder. All the victims were students here and they were all last seen in the computer room. Some even claim the victims had all been visiting strange websites, it's not far fetched to think that they may've learned how to call upon Phantom... but forgot to bring any money..." he laughed again.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shin Megami Tensei RPG: Digitized Terror. - by DragonMasterX - 05-17-2010, 05:21 AM