Join our server on Discord

ADaD Side Story: Facing the Darkness of Fate...
*Mystic Forest*

Alicia's antennae twitched at the other's response. She slowed her song to a stop after hearing what one of the new arrivals, who was another young child although this one resembled a cat, had said she would get her out. "S...Sorry." Alicia said in a meek whisper. "Could... you get me out of here? I'll help you out if you... um... can..." She said to Stella, her shyness ever present, but is trying to keep it back so she could think better. Alicia leaned to the edge of her cage so that she could see Stella with her own eyes. She seemed kinda cute with the ears and tail and had now wondered if she was yet another experiment, twisted by those at the lab.

*Second Floor, Underground Lab*

Jaden glanced back at the room he was next to, the girl inside with her eyes narrowed, sad and yearning for the brown haired scientist. He gave a small chuckle. "Nothing, nothing. With all the trouble happening lately I thought you would know at least something about it." He said calmly. "I have better business to attend to as in the retrieval of my other two pets." Jaden told him as he turned back and started in a quick run to the main elevator that lead to the surface further down the corridor, lab coat bottom and hair lightly flailing behind him. Truthfully, he just wanted to get away from Mantios in case her door happens to unlock by accident with all the power fluctuation happening tonight.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: ADaD Side Story: Facing the Darkness of Fate... - by Chaotic Phoenix - 05-14-2010, 08:14 AM