Join our server on Discord

ADaD Side Story: Facing the Darkness of Fate...
Alicia wasn't sure what to make of the new arrival... was he here to help or to kill them both? Alicia believed that she made a new friend with Alias a she wanted to chat with him a little more before this tall man appeared, wanting to fight Alias. Hearing the weapon he used fire again, she instinctively closed her eyes shut and focused on the object it was sending with her mind, trying to make it avert it's direction away from them.

"Why is everyone trying to force me to fight... "Alicia said in a rather normal tone of voice. "I hate fighting... Jaden forces me to do the same... as you do just now." She said the last part a little lower, slowly opening her eyes and looking directly at Zex. "Why is it that you fight? Are you... um.... forced to too?" She asked him, her shyness kicking in once more, making her actions a little hesitant as she doesn't yet know what is going on other than being taken back to the lab.

*Meanwhile at the lab...*

As Jaden gets to the second level of the complex, he sees the doors to his left spaced twenty feet apart from each other. All but two were lit, which means they are still unlocked and empty.

"Where the hell is those two...?" Jaden said to himself. Seeing that number four wasn't lit, he started to turn around when he saw that number three was also unlit. Peering inside the window on the door, he sees no one in the room other than the examination table and other machinery used to monitor the particular experiment that is in there.

"I wonder who let you out..." Jaden said aloud. Passing the door now, a label next to it saying 'Experimental Subject #3, Roxas *Spiderling*', he moves down to the next one down and passed it too.Seeing that two have actually escaped it might be best to go to the surface and deal with this situation himself. From inside lab room number two a loud, shrill scream could be heard that made Jaden shiver a little, although the scream also resembled longing for him. The label on that one said "Experimental Subject #2, Kerios *Mantios*".
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: ADaD Side Story: Facing the Darkness of Fate... - by Chaotic Phoenix - 05-08-2010, 10:31 AM