Join our server on Discord

ADaD Side Story: Facing the Darkness of Fate...
I could feel electricity go through my body as my claws touched him. My claws went of him as I started to fall towards the ground. I couldn’t move my body as I hit on many branches until I hit the ground hard and got knocked-out.

After a minute or two I woke up, I could move my right arm as it was broken and so was my leg, I had only one option as I couldn’t take the pain. I took my dagger from my pocket and held out my wrist. I cut open my wrist, putting it on the floor as the blood spilled out waiting for my heart to slow down so I can regenerate myself.
After a couple on minutes my eyes started to close, my heart rate slowed down until it had completly stopped.

After a second a white light covered Sky's body as she started to regenerate, the light sterched passed a few trees nearing some people in the forest. Her body started to fix its self and every time she had regenertaed she would have a new personality.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA

Messages In This Thread
RE: ADaD Side Story: Facing the Darkness of Fate... - by Yumi - 05-06-2010, 06:09 PM