Join our server on Discord

In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP)
"Alright, let's see how I do with this then..." Kyosan muttered, before trying his hardest to think. Within moments, he shuffled over to the desk before clicking his fingers. In seconds, four crystals formed on his claws, before then cracking all four in his palm. "Alisis-Daitairos-Redica-Palium!"

In brief seconds after his casting, the dragon changed once more - his scales turning once again into fur as his somewhat muscular figure seemed to shrink and turn more into slender curves and crooks, his bare chest expanding into a pair of well-sized breasts, and his nether regions shrinking into his body and replacing it with a matching set of folds. The same magic would affect the vixen - although reversing it to become more like Kyosan's own figure.

From all the teasing and licking, Lurea was having a hard time trying to hold onto herself. Her body shivered from the intense pleasure Crimson was dealing, as her walls shivered themselves and leaked more and more for the fox to enjoy. Her orgasm built quickly as she clutched to him more desperately. "Nnnngghhh! C-Crim... I-I... c-can't..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP) - by Kurtz - 04-21-2010, 02:13 AM