Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"...Feeling better?" the clone smiled after Rangiku had chugged a large amount of the sake down her throat. He made sure to make more bottles of sake appear for her, if she wanted. He even chugged a bottle down his throat, though he didn't drink as much as she did. Guess I'm not much for drinking, he joked, as he looked at Rangiku. "Drink up, Rangiku! It's all for you!" he smiled, drinking another cup of sake.

------------------

Alex moaned happily as he began to fuck her large rump, spanking it as he fucked her harder and faster. "Scream my little cow! Let the entire world hear your screams! This is your life now! I shall make you drown in pleasure, and you will obey me forever more!" he screamed, as he tentacle fucked her butt faster and harder, his cock doing the same, and his tentacles sucked on her large tits harder, drinking her delicious milk, as his orgasm neared.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 04-19-2010, 04:26 AM