Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Serenity nodded and flew down to Angy's wings and began to glow. "N-No...I dont like Devimons very much. Th-They have mean faces..." Angy rambled as she was treated. Slowly her wings became slightly less pained and damaged...but little Serenity could do only so much.

---------

When Ren was picked up she cried out and weakly struggled for a few seconds until she was placed on the bed, where she began to calm down, her breasts heaving as she lay there. Grace blushed at the idea, knowing what she would have to do. "I...I will do what I can. Just hold her arms so that she doesnt scratch me." Grace said as she began to near Ren. Grace was barely clothed in what Hunter allowed her to wear, and Ren was naked and still mostly wet, defining her body shape, particularly her breasts. Grace straddled her and stroked her head gently, as long as Hunter was there to help. "Everything is going to be OK." Grace promised softly before tilting Ren's face up and gently kissing her lips. Their breasts touched and were squeezed together in the embrace as Angel wings of light sprouted from Grace's back and wrapped around the two, helping to heal Ren's body, even restoring her eyes to a degree.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 04-05-2010, 10:10 AM