Join our server on Discord

Capes and Robbers (Heroes/villains rp)
OOC: Oh! Then I had it right. :3 Though the 'transparent' thing is something that came to mind about standard psychic powers since I didn't know you were using Raven's powers, hope that doesn't conflict with the materialization of your powers.

IC:

Not one for great physical strain, Firecracker growled even louder as he found the force that was suspending him was heavier than his strength would allow to push, "Let me gooooo!" he cried, clutching his paws that began to light on fire, "Heights don't scare me! But I bet buncha of roasted civilians will scare YOU!" he threatened.

Upon hearing that, however, the nearby police men that were there for support started to route away the multitude of peatons gathered to watch the firefighting team put the fire out along with the help of the kitsune to prevent them from being caught up in the pyromaniac's assault.

Seeing this, Firecracker's jaw hung open as he thought: "I should start planning ahead..."

Another police-man neared Roxie, gently placing a hand on her shoulder, "Please ma'am, we need all civilians to leave this perimeter, it's for your own safety!" he explained not looking at Tetra because she had helped with the fire nor at the Steel Revenger as mostly everyone had seen him bout with Firecracker.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Capes and Robbers (Heroes/villains rp) - by DragonMasterX - 03-23-2010, 01:19 PM