Join our server on Discord

Capes and Robbers (Heroes/villains rp)
OOC: Rational Passion must've deducted you were planning on 'stealing' her powers, which is kind of not included in your profile so I dunno about that part, but. You weren't very specific with your question either, so saying "Very well" is pretty much having answered it all as Sarita pointed it out. You're right about mind reading, though. That was listed in your profile without any drawbacks during the process of it.

If I may suggest something: PM the person you want to 'probe', okay? Blatantly asking them to tell you what no one else but the 'character' is supposed to know kind of could ruin any possible plot twist one might be planning not to mention hinge the temptation of anybody to OOC-knowledge their characters.

That said, let us continue playing!

IC:

Firecracker groaned as he slowly came to and found himself 'chained' in air, slowly being carried over to somwhere he soon found out was the police truck. He'd probably be able to easily melt it down, but he had some sort of irrational panic to them due to past misadventures with the law as another common human. He wouldn't go to a correctional again, oh not in a fricking million years, he thought.

Wriggling and roaring in complaint, Firecracker began to struggle against his bindings, not even considering the possibility of letting himself be captured to later burn everything down as panic flooded his mind. Thinking some sort of invisible ropes were tying him down, he reached down and tried to chew on he transparent tendril holding him above the ground.

OOC: Hope I didn't misinterpret your power, Rational Passion <.<
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Capes and Robbers (Heroes/villains rp) - by DragonMasterX - 03-23-2010, 12:34 PM