Join our server on Discord

I’m wandering ‘round confused, wondering why I try.
This may sound... a little odd. But did you every try a library (or a book store)? No, not for a book! Usually the smell of books keeps the stupid ones away while they prowl their natural habitats (clothing stores, or the couches in a mall) waiting for an equally stupid man to feast on. I found my last two girlfriends around books. First was at my local library and second was at the Border's in the mall. The girl (Shallah) I met at Border's is amazing, but I don't want to dis-hearten you. Either way look their, find the ones in sections you like (for me its usually the Sci-fi or metaphysical areas).

Keep trying, the fisherman does not give up and try to hunt dear he goes out again and throws out the line....and waits.....does some more waiting....and then dies of starvation three weeks later, unless he happened to catch a fish. In which case he got seriously fucking lucky.
Only insane people think they are sane. And all the people who think they are sane, are in denial and you are deluding yourself in your insanity and only insane people are that delusional.
[Image: Khornee.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: I’m wandering ‘round confused, wondering why I try. - by Khorne - 03-22-2010, 07:36 AM