Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
((I understand the gist of main characters profiles, and if not, I usually skim wikipedia or something. I get the four common magic elements and the act of finding their familiars, their eternal partners...If not, I just read wikipedia or look at youtube videos))

-------------

Alex moaned as he felt Hinata suck on his cock, and it only throbbed and grew a bit within her mouth. "You understand your life now, don't you Hinata? From now, until the day you die, you are going to be my slut and slave. You will lick my cum from the ground, you will dance and tease men when I command it, and you will fight for me, if I ask you two," he moaned, as a small tentacle slithered behind Hinata and rubbed against her pussy, as another rubbed against her asshole.

-------------

As a reward for bringing Hinata to him like this, the clone would hear the original's voice in his head. As a reward for your work, I want you to go back into Rangiku's room. Clean her, dress her, and when she awakens, you may play with her, the voice said. The clone smiled, and ran into the room, and picked the blond bombshell up. He then brought her into a new room, which had a large pool of water, with soap and shampoo on the side. He the began to clean the sleeping beauty, sometimes adding a kiss, grope of her breasts, and other such acts to her sleeping form. "She's....beautiful," he said as he cleaned her.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 03-11-2010, 05:21 PM