Join our server on Discord

Capes and Robbers (Heroes/villains rp)
OOC: According to Pokemon, the armor will break apart if it went really hot and then is suddenly doused o: Hope it's not the case, Obl1v1on!

IC:

Firecracker screamed as he was spun around, "Whoooo-whooo-whooaaaah! Let me goooooouuaaaahhh!" he yelped, and got his wish when the grip of his opponent finally forcefully gave and he was knocked away by a torrent of high-pressured water, crashing on the floor with a big thud, several feet away from his pursuiters. "Ohhhh, crap, I feel like I'm on booze..." the reptilian whimpered as he tried getting up on his feet, his powers long having been deactivated due to the strain on his body and mind, "D-damn, this isn't over yet!" he growled, keeping his wits to him by smacking himself okay.

The young pyrokinetic iguana noticed that he had left behind a million dollars in two bags behind, and now that the Steel Revenger stood in his way the only safe course of action was to keep the 500,000 in his backpack.

...Of course, being a hot-headed teenager, the boy paid no further mind and began charging up, his clothes instantly drying up from the massive heat concentrating around him, "Why won't you leave me alone, pops?!" he shouted to the armored super-hero.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Capes and Robbers (Heroes/villains rp) - by DragonMasterX - 03-09-2010, 01:00 PM