Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"As much as I like company." Mickal said, taking the wand and saying nothing to Rain. "I have to say that the only company I rather favor is my pet here." He stroked Rain's head and then pushed her slightly, indicating that she was no longer useful and should return to the dog house. "Aside from that," he added, razing his wand and allowing a blue light to flash out from its tip, illuminating Hunter and showing that there were no curses or powerful spells active on him. "My spell wont be ready for at least a day more, so there is no rush." He then shined the light on himself, and although he glowed like a Christmas tree, parts of his body and robes glowing deep blue or red, there was no green, which would represent a curse.

Mickal then turned towards Alex and sighed. "Here, dont move." the sorcerer said as he reached into a nearby jar and pulled out a leech like worm that was about as large as his index finger. "Hold still, it wont hurt." He said as he tossed the worm at him. The thing landed on his chest with a sicking splosh, and then began to painlessly burrow under his skin. "Remind me to remove it later, but for now that should give you all the strength you need." And indeed, although Alex could feel the parasite slithering into his heart, he could also feel his wounds closing and his pain fading.

If they left to go find Angy and Ren, they would find them in Mike's old dungeon, both in tiny cages that were so small that the only way they fit into them was by hugging their knees to their chest and staying absolutely still. Angy's wings were stuffed in the cage with her and clearly either dislocated or broken. Despite this, both her and Ren were asleep, since this was the most rest they had been allowed for almost a day now.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 03-08-2010, 07:17 AM