Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"Mike's contact with me kept me from working against him." Mickal said without missing a beat. "Once he was dead, then I could step in to heal you and incinerate him, the contract dies when he does. Nothing in the contract makes me obey him in anyway other than that, and the fact that I was able to heal you two, which would be working against Mike, should be enough to disprove any conspiracy theories you might have come up with." And indeed, Hunter would no longer feel any trace of Mike's presence in his mind, none at all. Before there was always the primal want to stay away from Mike to avoid pain...that no longer existed.

"If you wish, I could scan you and show you that we are both curse free." Mickal offered. If Hunter took him up on the offer, Mickal would whistle towards a dog house not far away and say "Slave, come out and bring me my wand." The dog house was where he kept Rain, who now had golden rings through her nipples and had been thoroughly cowed into submission, the snake like cuffs on her wrists, ankles and the collar around her neck slithering threateningly in response to the order.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 03-08-2010, 05:44 AM