Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
The man said nothing, didnt even turn around. Instead he just waved him away. "Rest." He added a moment later. "You will need your strength to survive those wounds." A moment later A pulse would emanate from the crystals, flowing into to Hunter, and the Wolf kin would take his first breath in nearly half an hour. Mickal stood up from his work and sighed. "A nearly normal human nearly killed both of you." He said in amazement. "It would have been doubly as fantastic if he had survived to tell the tail about it." He added with a smirk as he went to a nearby table and picked up Mike's gun, studying it. On the table was the majority of Mike's clothes and stuff, all laid out and categorized. "A real shame, he might have told me what half these things are." He said, placing the gun back and turning to Alex and Hunter. "In any case, you'll live...I think. I have never seen a weapon like the one he used, but you should be out of danger now. Lord Hunter will awaken any moment now and then you two can take your leave." The warlock was looking back at the table, clearly eager to start studying the now deceased Mike's effects.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 03-08-2010, 04:51 AM