Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Hunter looked at Mike, and then at Alex. They seemed to be having a silent argument with one another, before they both walked out, with Alex leaving Serenity next to Grace, kissing her goodbye and saying she was a good girl.

If this was truly Mike's final hour, then Alex and Hunter would drag the bastard outside, into the halls, before Hunter went mad with rage and began to claw and tear at Mike's flesh, biting down and tearing the meat from bone. Hunter was going to devour the bastard. If the villian awoke during this and Hunter was overcome with pain, Alex would begin to kick, and stomp on the man who touched the women he loved, intending to beat the man to death and find a way to rip his organs right out of the bastard's body.

((If this is Mike's death, then now would be the part where the horrible, horrible, torture comes in. But, I'm too lazy and last time I went crazy, I scared myself!))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 03-06-2010, 06:28 PM