Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
As Grace slept peacefully, Hunter would hear a few hard knocks at his door, the last one dragging a little extra hard. Outside he would find Alexander, still a sexy woman, dressed in what looked like curtains she had ripped off the walls of some place. Behind the Saxon champion was the unconscious form of Mike, which she dragged by his leg. Hunter would not need to ask how it went, Alexander looking more than a little roughed up, and more than a little hatred burning in her normally serene eyes. "I've done my service." she said almost angrily, but still maintaining an air of respect. "Change me back, and lets deal with this....trash." she growled, dropping Mike's foot and swaying for a moment before falling over, out cold.

--------

Serenity's soft moans slowly increased and sped up as she was fucked by Alex, her warm body gripped by the tentacles as he kissed and licked her flesh, making her squirm in absolute pleasure. finally she was screaming for him, her hands locked on his shoulders as her tight fairy pussy squeezed tightly around his cock, her nipples having become hardened buds of ecstasy, sweat glistening from her body as she rode his cock up and down. "Master...Master...." She panted, moaning uncontrollably. "I-Im not going to last...Master...master Im going to cum!" she cried out.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by Maero - 03-06-2010, 05:34 PM