Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
"What? Angels can't take breaks? Psh...Racist," he joked. "And if you must know, I am doing my job. I'm writing down what you, Daniel, and Aurora are up to. That doesn't mean I can't join in on occasion, can I? Besides...I look good in a speedo, don't you agree?" he joked, and if Rena did look, she would find that the angel, despite not being covered head to toe in muscles, was rather handsome and lean. Still, his personality was something many may find...unappealing.

--------------

D blushed as realization dawned on him. He...and a beautiful...amazing....sweet...innocent girl...alone...on an island....Maybe now was the time...Maybe this was a gift from God? After saving this angel and beating a demon...? He looked at Aurora, and slowly wrapped an arm around her waist. "I love you, Aurora....You're the first person to really be nice to me...to like me," he admitted, and kissed her cheek, and if she allowed it, her lips.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 07-30-2009, 03:00 PM
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by MasterZero - 02-25-2010, 04:03 PM