Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Hinata would feel her Master's hands touch and stroke her body, landing on her butt, which he squeezed. "Hinata...Can you answer a question for me?" he asked. If she could say anything other than moo, he would tell her the same thing he had told her before Sauske first attacked. "Hinata... There will come a time where you will have to choose...your home, your family, your village, and Naruto, or me, your Master. I will not be angered by whatever you say now...But if you had to choose between Konaha, Naruto, and the Hyuuga Family, or spending the rest of your life with me as my cow, which would you pick?"

---------------

Sakura smiled and practically purred with joy as she felt her Master's hand on her head. "As long as I have Ino and Master, life is perfect," she said.

As for one Mike could attack next...There was always the One Piece universe, where he could go after Nami, Nico Robin, or Vivi. Or the Naruto Universe or the Bleach Universe again. He could even try to go into the Zero no Tsukaima....

((If you go to the Zero no Tsukaima, go easy on me))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 02-22-2010, 05:16 AM