Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"I do, yes, but first off, I am not your Master. Just a clone. The real one is busy with another deed right now." The clone smiled, and reached down to squeeze one of Hinata's large breasts."Second of all, I do need you, or rather the Master will, when I'm done with you. You love Master, don't you Hinata? You want to be useful to him, and to have him love you for eternity, right?" he asked. If Hinata agreed, then the clone smiled and told Hinata to get off the bed and stand up. Once she did, the clone would begin to perform a jutsu on her, once again changing her body.

For one thing, her breasts grew slightly. Not too greatly, or ridiculously so, but noticeably enough. Second of all, Hinata would feel her body become stronger. The clone was giving Hinata some of his own bottomless chakra, making her more powerful. While Sauske and Alex were still far more powerful than her, this did easily make her the most powerful slave Alex had. Finally, she was given a new outfit. It was a cow girl outfit, with a tail attached to the black and white thong, with a similar colored bikini top. She also had stockings, and long gloves, colored like the thong and bikini.

The clone smiled and said, "Congratulations, Hinata! You have became one of Master's most important slaves! You are now his cow. You supply him, and his harem with milk. How does that make you feel?"

((Me: What is it with you and big tits?

Alex: What is it with Mike and torturing people?))

--------------------

"You bastard!" Daisy screamed as they left.

"Master...Are you mad at me?" Peach inquired, wondering if it was her fault Daisy was so rebellious. "I'm sorry..."

The other girls, (correct me if I'm wrong), were in the kitchen. Ino though, was in Sakura's room, still playing with her pink haired friend. Of course by now, friend was the wrong term for them. Hinata and Rukia were on the couch, kissing and groping one another, lost in their soft love session. They had yet to noticed their Master, too busy kissing each other, their hands groping each others' breasts, or lightly fingering the other.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 02-20-2010, 09:33 AM