Join our server on Discord

Capes and Robbers (Heroes/villains rp)
"Damn! another one already?" the FBI agent growled.

"It's unlikely that the two are unrelated." Michaela said. "Two bank fires in one day.. Why don't you go on ahead, I'll finish this scene and catch a cab to meet you there." More polite, and yet still says "Go away" I think I'm actually getting the hang of this..

"I'll see you there then.." he replied before heading to his car, informing the dispatcher that he was on his way to the scene.

"Now that he's out of he way..." Michaela muttered, taking a moment to look around and make sure no one else was watching her. She bent down and scooped up the charred remains of a bag, closed her eyes, and "asked" it who it had belonged to.

The flood of images she recieved told her everything she needed to know, this wasn't a case she'd solve as a scientist. Without hesitation, she walked out, informed the police that she was finished inside, and that the scene was cleared for them to start their own investigation.

She climbed into a cab and told him an address to head for, not to the bank as she had said she was going, but a short distance away. After paying him, and duckng into the alley, she once gain made sure no one was watching her, and quickly changed into her costume.
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Capes and Robbers (Heroes/villains rp) - by Rational passion - 02-16-2010, 01:28 AM