Join our server on Discord

Capes and Robbers (Heroes/villains rp)
Michaela waited on the sidelines for the firemen to finish putting out the bank fire, the FBI agent seemed more interested in talking to her, than finding out if she was even needed there.

"You're the one who always insists on being first on the scene. 'They'll compromise the remains.' You always say."

"Only because they will." Michaela replied, shaking her head as she remembered the first case she'd worked on.

Meanwhile, now that the fire no longer had any help from Firecracker, the firemen were slowly gaining ground against it. Especially since there was very little that could burn inside, and most of it was already gone.

"So far, we don't think there was anyone in there. But I'd appreciate it if you could stick around and maybe help figure out what the hell happened here." the nearest fireman said.

"Incendiary devices are not my area of expertise." Michaela replied. "You should have an expert look over the scene. But for what it's worth.. This doesn't look like an ordinary fire to me."

"Why's that?" the FBI agent asked.

"Because in an ordinary fire, the internal fire suppression system would have kicked in to help them put it out.. So obviously the system was sabotaged sometime before the fire started." she replied, leaning back against the car, and waiting for them to finish their sweep of the building.
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Capes and Robbers (Heroes/villains rp) - by Rational passion - 02-13-2010, 01:27 AM