Join our server on Discord

Capes and Robbers (Heroes/villains rp)
OOC: Oi! Bloody hell!!! I swear I only looked away for a moment, just to run down to McFinnigen's pub for a round or five! You folks seem really into this. 0-0

IC: Lady Lithe smirked as she carefully slithered through the air ducts, though they were much to small for a normal human her elastic form had no trouble squeezing through "Jackpot!" she whispered as she came to a stop in the bedroom. After making sure no one was in the room she quietly slipped out of the vent and slide under the bed, while listening to the woman that lived here and making sure she couldn't be seen She began to plan here next moves. She'd been planning to hit this place for a week now, ever since she stumbled upon it while hiding from the police. It was a very impressive penthouse, stuffed full of various expensive goodies and owned by a very pretty kitty "I'm going to enjoy this so much, I may just keep the place for myself." she snickered from her hiding spot.

OOC: I thought that Katt would be lonely so I sent her a playmate. >:3
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: Capes and Robbers (Heroes/villains rp) - by Salem A. Delgado - 02-12-2010, 09:24 PM