Join our server on Discord

Capes and Robbers (Heroes/villains rp)
(Out of Character) If I may interject something here, I believe you should probably tone down the powers of your character, AetherRose as it seems you've gone a bit overboard. The mind control thing seems a bit too much since you say you can simply take control without any form of resistance possible. Though you say this is at the price of you essentially becoming a vegetable being very taxing, and the connection is fragile enough to be broken by sudden, loud noises, simply hiding in a quiet place while doing this can nearly eliminate the drawbacks. This seems to me like something very prone to god-moding and abuse.

I mean no disrespect, and I feel you would be a great addition to the game, but I think you may want to reconsider your power selection. Really all I would do is tone down or drop the mind control bit and you'd be fine. Maybe replace it with just plain mind-reading and/or telepathy? I am not trying to tell you what to do, it is all your choice and ultimately I have no control over what you decide, so if you go with what you have now, that is fine but be careful. One suggestion would be to send the player of the person you're about to mind control a PM asking if that is alright and what you intend to do.(/Out of Character)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Capes and Robbers (Heroes/villains rp) - by Kavaan - 02-11-2010, 10:56 AM