Join our server on Discord

Capes and Robbers (Heroes/villains rp)
OOC: This is so cool, I wanna join! :3

Name: Firecracker.
Species: Iguana.
Powers: Pyrokinesis (And its various derivative uses).
Weaknesses: Extreme Cold. (Impervious to water)
Allies: Solo.
Enemies: The Police (I'm sending an S.O.S...), but most noticeably, the Firemen Dept.
Appearance: A red and yellow scaled iguana standing six foot six with lean black hair and soft brown eyes. Has a dextrous long tail and pointy strong fangs. Usually wears black garments to conceal his otherwise unconcealable body during night operatives. Never lets go of his black beanie and trademark FC golden pendant which he holds around his neck.
BIO: Formerly a reproved High-School Sophomore who was always prone to pranks and other silly stuff. It was during one of his pranks while on a school-trip to a scientific investigation facility that he decided to upset the "Rigid Block-Heads" by extracting a test subject dubbed "Salamander01", who ironically was a large, weird-colored iguana in a cage. Setting the creature free, it hurt Rex by sinking its fangs in his neck after he tried lifting it up to take it away, this caused the iguana to somehow perish, and Rex to get knocked out from blood loss. Several days later he found himself in hospital, intensive care, where he realized he wasn't human anymore, his body had grown slightly bigger and that he had an unrestricted power of will to control fire in all its forms, which he accidentally discovered upon throwing a tantrum for his new form. Losing his mind to his own power and with immediate resolve to abuse it to his own benefit, Rex has decided to become a super-criminal to leave an easy life. His first crime was to set the investigative research facility where his life changed on fire and literally burn it down along with the whole structure, to make sure nobody would become like him even if by chance. A fugitive of the law, but hasn't murdered, yet.
Other: Likes hot and damp places, has a secret hideout where he stashes stolen goods and money, dislikes other animals.

There we go, I'm ready now!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Capes and Robbers (Heroes/villains rp) - by DragonMasterX - 02-09-2010, 08:25 AM