Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
I'll tell you later. That was simply another way of saying, it went bad. He looked at Serenity and shook his head. "It's not your fault. I merely want to help you. You remind me so much of Silvia...Loving, kind, beautiful...Almost perfect. Like an angel or goddess....I blame only myself for your pain. I wanted to find you some chocolate. Silvia told me how much you've always wanted to eat it...I thought I could find some in there. I'm sorry for being wrong."

------------------

Hunter's amber, animal eyes looked into her own, and he lost himself within them. He soon brought his hard dick into her wet pussy, moaning as he felt her walls squeeze his shaft. He moved himself up, so his hands could play with her large, perfect breasts, and he could kiss the Angelo girl's lips, putting his love in the French kiss.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 02-08-2010, 10:42 AM