Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
"So what do you want to do today, Kase? Another trip to the theater? I heard they're showing a new play about an Angel who fell from Heaven, falling in love with a mortal. Or we could get something to eat first? Or go to library. Or maybe just lay in bed, cuddling together."

--------------

The Master nodded, before looking at Tal. "I think young Tal and I will go for a wall," the Orc said. "If you need anything, there are guards outside. Notify them, and a maid will come to assist you with whatever you aquire," he said as he walked over to the door, but looked at Evoline before knocked on it. "Need anything else?"

If Evoline needed any clothes, drinks, or such and such, he would order it, along with a finely made, and comfortable dress for Tal. Once everything arrived, The Master threw the dress at Tal and ordered her to change into it, while if Evoline wanted anything, gave it to her. After which, the Master planned on leaving to somewhere more...private.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - by MasterZero - 02-06-2010, 04:50 PM