Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
"Yes. You do. Silvia, Serenity and I are going out for a bit," Alex stated to his love, before looking at his dear Serenity. He motioned to his pocket. "Get in. We're going for a walk." If she did, they would soon reach the room marked Serenity's. "Inside may be your dreams, or nightmares....There's a chance there are good, amazing things behind this door, or nightmares of the past....Either way, I will always be with you, Serenity, and always love you." He left it up to her to choose whether to open it or not.

--------------------

Hunter held her as gently and as lovingly as he could, but he could not stop himself from smelling her wonderful scent, feeling her soft skin against his shadow colored fur. "Grace..." he whispered, stroking her back, feeling his arousal grow little by little. "I am yours, and you are mine. Purity and corruption. Warrior and Princess. You and I..." he whispered, before capturing her lips in a sweet kiss.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 02-05-2010, 02:53 PM