Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
(01-08-2010 11:55 AM)Maero Wrote: Sakura and Ino moaned softly as their bodies rubbed against each other, straining against their clothes, which were now far too small for them. Their breasts popped out almost instantly and rubbed against one another and their pussy became wet as they ground against their tiny panties. They awoke moaning and took each other back into the others arms and began to kiss again, but now their bodies were rubbing together and their moans were increasing with each touch.

((It says they awoke. Sorry if I got it wrong))

Alex smiled and kissed Rangiku's lips, before doing as she asked. He got on to the bed, and rubbed his still hard cock against her asshole, his pants having vanished off of his body. "If that is what my lover wants, that is what she will get," he said, before resuming fucking the blonde bombshell's ass.

-------------------

"NO!" Daisy growled. "I...I would treat her like an equal! I would love her like a princess, not a slave! I would shower her in kisses, and if she asked for orgasm, I would bring her to it. If she asked me to stop, I would stop! I love her...I...I want to be with her..." Daisy cried. "I want to kiss her breasts, lick her skin, touch every perfect inch of her skin. I would do anything, just for the chance to kiss her...To hold her in my arms, and say that she was mine, and mine alone," she cried.

Peach nodded, but still couldn't help but wish she could help her friend. She was revealing her deepest, darkest secret to her Master...Daisy....
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 02-05-2010, 02:28 PM