Join our server on Discord

vampire academy (private for fox winter, and shadowknight)
Andrew sighed some as he walked up to the two females. He placed a paw on both of their shoulders and walked them down toward the classrooms. The only good thing was it was the weekend and no one would be in them. "I never said I didn't have feelings for you Imogen. Do realize I like you when your not being an overly polite bitch and totally acting like miss royal princess all the time," he said as they turned the corner out of view from everyone else. The bat signal to Katt with his paw to watch their back to make sure they weren't followed. He figured that if they weren't then that Katt would join them. He pushed open a classroom door and held it open for the petite looking skunk to walk in.

After they were in the room he shut the door but didn't close it all the way so Katt could listen. "I am sorry for slipping up a couple of weeks ago," he apologized about him and Katt doing some heaving making out one that nearly went to fair since she was in heat. It was because they got interrupted and Katt's training as a guardian that allowed her to somewhat rational doing those three days. "Now I got three requests, One I want you to drop the oh royal princess act at times and just be yourself when your around the two of us. Second I want Katt, you and me have nice long talk about our love life that way we can come slight truce," he said as he pulled the purple female close. "Now I want you to agree to talk to the principal about leaving for a movie this evening since it is still seven and I will influence her choice?" he suggested as he leaned his head down and kissed her on the cheek.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: vampire academy (private for fox winter, and shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 02-02-2010, 01:46 PM