Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Hunter nodded, and the two talked about it a bit more. "When we return to our world, I hope you can show me some more Angelo literature. All Saxon write about is war, sex, and religion," he half chuckled, half sighed. He smiled, imagining Grace and him sitting in the middle of a garden, both reading, sharing kisses between pages. He almost seemed lost in this joyous dream, and unknowingly he began to lean forward and kiss Grace's neck, mumbling something about a perfect world for them.

----------------

Alex nodded, and suddenly began to walk over to the door. "I'm going to get some more food. See what you can do for the poor girl." Alex was planning on fetching some mushrooms, fruits, and see if there were any meats, just in case Flare would want some. He also wanted to seek chocolates for Serenity. If he remembered correctly, that was one of her dreams, he wanted to make come true.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay - by MasterZero - 01-29-2010, 12:53 AM