Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
"Mountains...Perhaps I should investigate that....Perhaps I should look around my library...." the Master looked deep in thought for a few seconds, before looking at Evoline. "I might have just pissed off one of the other Masters of Orcs. If they couldn't get you this time, I wouldn't be suprised if they attempted more...violent attacks. You're not allowed to sleep here in anymore. You sleep in my room, and I want you with me, unless I say different. There's something one of the other Orc Masters want from you...I intend to find out," he said, looking at the fair beauty. "You should be grateful. I've done much already to help you. I could have just sold you...Don't make me regret my choice," he sighed. He would look at her a bit more, wondering about his situation and choices before saying, "Hungry?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - by MasterZero - 01-27-2010, 03:28 PM