Join our server on Discord

vampire academy (private for fox winter, and shadowknight)
Andrew sighed as he listen to the two argue about him and each other. He couldn't believe it he tried and tried to get each of them to like the other yet so far none of it had worked. He was now tempted to use compulsion on the two of them just so they would get along. He just couldn't do that to Katt and he didn't want take the chance of forcing Imogen into to understand to fight a causal lover since he didn't know if she was someone he could love as well or if she already had fillings for him since she was so good at hiding them.

"Both of you shut up and listen," he growled bearing his fangs. "I am sick and tired of being treated like a piece of sausage for both of to go fuck yourselves on," he said softly knowing that he and Katt at least were still virgins. "Now if you both want to push me away fine keep on bickering between each other," he said glaring at the two.

"... Katt your a close friend who I love dearly and brought back to life. Your my shadow kissed girl," he said in a gentle and loving carefree voice, cupping her cheek and rubbing.

He turned to face Imogen, "Do realize that I could come to love you but my heart belongs to Katt. So please give her an actual chance for me and besides I don't think you would want me to go to dhampir commune," he said since he believed that Imogen wouldn't want to go find some random blood whores and fuck them to help keep both of their races going. It was one of those little talked about lesser evils that were very tolerated since dhampirs could have sex all they wanted and not get pregnant or with humans. Yet when a moroi fools around with a normal mortal or a dhampir another dhampir could be conceived.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: vampire academy (private for fox winter, and shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 01-26-2010, 01:35 PM