Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
"Well, Im glad you asked." The gang leader said. I dont know, a mixture I suppose. If to many attach to a human...well, lets just say it isnt pretty. Mike said as the gang leader stood up and pulled the sheet away, revealing the creature beneath. A darkling...I should have known. The strange, shadowy monster looked up at Alex with blank, almost dead eyes. "You thought you were the only one with that voodoo didnt you? Ha! I might not know where you get your weird ass demon power, but I can tell you that you are not the only one with a trick or two." He snapped his fingers and the creature came to life, suddenly standing up. An unnatural cold filled the air and slowly it began to descend down to the car. There it found Alex's blood soaked hand prints, and it reached down and began to lick them clean, its acidic tongue eating through the paint on the car.

"You should have left when you had the chance." The boss said, laughing as he snapped his fingers again, calling the creature's attention to Alex. Be careful, that thing isnt human...I dont know how he has bound up all these poltergeists and bad spirits, but he didnt skip any steps. Thats a real darkling...
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 07-30-2009, 03:00 PM
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 01-25-2010, 02:59 PM