Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"You bastard," Daisy whispered, not realizing Mike could probably hear her. If she was able to grit her teeth any more, they would have been reduced to dust by now. "I...I've always wanted Peach to be mine...I...I was jealous of all the kisses Peach would give to Mario....I...I love how pure she was....how pure she is. I love her long, beautiful blond hair, how it reflects the light of the sun, how her blue eyes are like jewels, and how soft her skin is, and yet how strong she is, both internally and externally...I love her sweet lips, I love how she always walks with grace and lightness....I love everything about her...I...I..." She slammed her eyes shut, before she suddenly shouted out, "I LOVE HER!"

"Daisy..." Peach whispered, moaning a bit as Mike teased her. "Master...? Please....can't this torture end...?" the ex-Princess asked, too quiet for Daisy to hear. She was looking at the ground, hating herself for asking, but awaiting his answer.

----------------

The clone looked at her, and told the original this. Tenten wasn't much better, cum on her and in her, and very tired, just like Temari. The Original was planning something special. Whoever he grabbed next from this universe, would be witnessing Hinata, Ino, Sakura, and maybe Tenten and Temari, giving a strip show, and allowing his clones, and maybe even the other ninjas, to have their way with them. It would be beautiful.

This knowledge in mind, the clone placed a small sleeping jutsu on the two in their rooms, wanting them to rest so they could join the show later. He then began walking back to the previous room, where Ino and Sakura were last seen kissing, and Hinata and Orihime were sleeping.

------------------

Alex licked his lips as Rangiku pouted at him, but he held himself back. "You know, what it takes to get me to fuck you. I want to hear you say it, Rangiku. Stop fingering yourself!" he growled, seeing her hand. Once she did, he leaned down so they were face to face, his lips just brushing against her own. "You know what you have to do, Rangiku. Tell me, with the sluttiest voice you can, tell me I am your Master. Then, I will fuck you to your heart's content." And maybe she can help with Orihime... he mentally added. "Let's hear it, Miss Matusmoto. In your sluttiest voice, tell me who is your Master."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 01-25-2010, 11:11 AM